Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sorry!!!

I know, I am a bad blogger. I don't even have a good excuse as to my laziness!! First of all...if you have not checked out the Africam lately you should. We have seen many, many lions on it. They seemed to have killed a water buffalo and were eating it. It is really cool to be able to see that kind of thing. I can't believe that Christmas is over already! It didn't even feel like Christmas since there was no snow on the ground! Well....I don't have that much to say today. I will do my very best to be a better blogger and have something to say everyday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad to hear it! I'll be checking every day...

Cheri said...

Well I'm a little concerned because it's almost Friday and that would mean that you have already missed a day!!!
Perhaps you need a little prodding from Santa next year!