Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I think this is one of my better pictures, don't you?

 
This picture was taken just after I returned to my hospital room after my surgery. I was told that it might go on Mom's blog, but at that time I was still not fully awake and didn't really care what pictures she took or where they went!
It never did go one her blog, however I thought that you would all like to see the beautiful state that I was in after surgery! Oh, and don't ask about the towel on my head - I have no idea why it is there!

I am feeling a ton better today and am going to the doctor this afternoon. I will make sure to update tomorrow about what he has to say. I am also headed back to school on Wednesday. Hopefulling I can make it through the entire day - 7:45-5:30! I might be a little tired when I get home! It is great to be getting back into the swing of things again. Thank you all for your prayers, I really appreciate! I know that without them I would not have healed as quickly as I did.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mari said...

I was so nice and didn't post this and then you did!
I'm so glad you are doing better!

Melissa said...

lol...great pic heather!!! i can't wait for you to come back to school tomorrow!!! i'm glad you're feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you are doing better!
~Kay~

Terri said...

Glad you're feeling better. I understand why you didn't care that your mom took the picture. There are times you could just care less!

Terri said...

Glad you're feeling better. I understand why you didn't care that your mom took the picture. There are times you could just care less!

Cheri said...

So glad you're feeling better! Glad you have a nice Dr. to take care of that nasty professor!

Laura said...

Well. I agree - I don't think I've ever seen you looking more beautiful! ;) And the towel is there because sometimes your brains can leak out after surgery - they put the towel there to soak them up in case that happens. If you have trouble remembering anything from school today - you might want to check and see if you lost anything... :) Just kidding. I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things, and just imagine how much lighter on your feet you'll be without that Big 'Ol Appendix weighing you down!
Love You!