Thursday, January 24, 2008

7 Wierd things

Here is my 7 weird things:

7. I ALWAYS sing when in my car.

6. I love history and museums. My siblings hate them, but I take after my father and would much rather go there than shopping!

5. I work at a nursing home in the kitchen and I always end up talking to inanimate objects while I am working.

4. I prefer most anything vanilla over chocolate. I like chocolate candy bars, but prefer vanilla shakes, ice cream, or pudding.

3. I actually like to wash dishes!

2. I hate math but I am majoring in Accounting!

1. I can read Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics!

There you go - my list of 7. Hope you enjoyed them! If you haven't done this already I tag you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I have to say I am very impressed that you have posted so much recently! Wow!

Yes - you are a weird creature! :)

Cheri said...

What- 3 days in a row- good thing I'm sitting down!!
Great list- I didn't know you could read hieroglyphics!

Mari said...

You are an interesting kid!

Terri said...

Oh, you are weird. You like museums, you like vanilla and like washing dishes. Where did you come from?