Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Alright....

I am getting a little iritated with this blog program. I have tried again tonight to post my pictures, but alas it would not work again. I don't know what the problem is.

So I went after class today to talk to my Western Civilizations professor about the from Abraham to Jesus exhibit. I wan't to know if he had been to it because all the stuff they had there was stuff that we had talked about in class at one point or another. They had coins from the Roman period, a ton of jars and pottery from many different periods including the Roman, Greek, Egyptian, and the period in history when the ancient Hebrews were nomadic. When I asked him he said that he had not been to it, and wondered how it was. I told him that it was awesome and amazing. I said that I thought that it was a great exhibit. He said that he was going to try to get tickets for a cheaper price for our class to go, but I don't know if he will since it gets done on Nov. 4! He then said that after our test on Monday he will give me a little bit of time to talk to the class about the exhibit. We all know how I feel about talking in front of a group of people, especially in a class! Please pray for me on Monday at about 2:00pm. I am praying that God will give me the words to say to the class about the exhibit and why it is important. And please also pray for the other students in the class as most of them are not Christians, or at least don't want the rest of us in the class to know that they are. Pray that God will open their minds and hearts to what he has to say through me. Thank you for all your prayers and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Don't get discouraged - my blogger is a pain too.
I'll be praying - you'll do great. That's awesome that he's letting you talk! Let us know how it goes.

Terri said...

My blog has also caused me trouble. I write it all up and then it won't post. You don't want to do it right away again because then you'll probably get a duplicate. As I write this now, I'm waiting to see if my last one will post. GRRRRRR

Cheri said...

I'm sorry you have problems- have you all tried the picassa program. It loads my pictures quickly and they are all organized and it posts quickly.
Cheri

Cheri said...

Here is the website to download the program if you want it.
http://picasa.google.com/blogger/