Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and we are getting together with my moms family. It is always a ton of fun with all of them. We end up laughing so hard that our sides hurt! I am hoping that mom will feel better - right now she is not feeling well at all and I am just praying that it is just something that she ate (like when we were at the Shack) and that by tomorrow she will be back to normal. We have so much to be thankful for and most of the time we take it for granted. I am thankful for: my family, my church, a house with a roof and warmth, clothes, technology - especially in the health care field, and most of all Jesus. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Terri said...

We did have fun on Thanksgiving, didn't we? It's always a riot spending time with our family. I'm signing Terri because I don't know if this will come out as Mario - although we all know I don't drive like him!!!