Monday, April 09, 2007

Don't Smell That!!


Sunday night we (meaning dad, mom, Andy, and I) were sitting in the living room (we had just got done watching a movie) when Cleo came in. She went over to Dad (one of her favorite people) and sat down by his feet. He had his feet slightly elevated on the foot rest so they were right at Cleo's eye level.

She leaned her head over an was going to sniff his foot when, I believe it was Mom that said, "I wouldn't sniff those if I were you Cleo, they smell really bad." Well, being Cleo and being the queen of the house and having to know every little detail she sniffed his foot anyway.

We all just laughed and went back to whatever it was we had been doing at the time. A few minutes later I saw Cleo out of the corner of my eye and noticed she was doing something weird. I turned to look at her and saw that she looked like she was going to barf; she was gagging! I quickly grabbed her and ran her into the kitchen to the hard floor, and that was all it took - she didn't barf. I went back to the living room and someone said to her that we warned her not to sniff Dad's foot, but she didn't listen to us; we told her that his foot smelled bad! I guess some lessons you just have to learn on your own!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! I was laughing so hard! That is too funny! Oh Cleo... what would we laugh at without her around?