Monday, April 30, 2007

The End is Near!!



No, I am not talking about the end of the world! This week has a couple of "ends" in it for me. School is finally done for me on Wednesday. I have three exams, all of which should be easy. My first exam is from 8-10, then I have one from 10:30-11:45, and finally one from 3:15-5. I cannot wait to be finished for the summer!

The other thing that is ending this week is my Dave Ramsey class on tuesday nights. I am really sad that it is done, I have enjoyed going to that class. Thanks to Laura and Aaron I have learned a lot about money and how to stay out of debt, and build wealth. I appreciate all that you guys did, even when it was just me and Melissa in class!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Laura said...

We're really glad you both came, and glad you learned things. It's defintely some of the most important information you'll ever need! See you tomorrow for "Graduation!"

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the last days of school. Katelyn's getting close. Terri