Thursday, June 14, 2007

I have been tagged...

I have just been tagged by Terri, so here it is:

My 4 favorite jobs:
babysitting
housesitting
dietary aide at the nursing home
I have only had those three jobs

4 favorite local places
my church - on Sunday morning when it is full and everyone is praising God
Target
Pages In Time
Meijer

4 Favorite Foods
pizza
hamburgers - my dad's hamburgers are the best!
spaghetti
scones - blueberry with a lemon glaze, they are so good!

4 Favorite International spots
Romania - beautiful country
Eygpt - would love to visit
Ireland - ditto
Hawaii - ditto

4 People I am tagging
Jeremy
Ceci
Mandi
Troy

1 comment:

Laura said...

Scones - what? Where have you ever eaten a scone - did you visit Europe?

You want to visit Egypt? Ireland, Hawaii - those I can see, but Egypt?

Are you friends with the JQ99 crew?