Monday, July 04, 2011

Weigh Day!

Well, another week has come and gone and that means that it is time for another weigh in today! It was a relatively good week this week. I have been having some issues with my blood sugars lately. My pump is set up to give me a lot more insulin than I need at this point since I am eating a lot less carbs. This causes a lot of issues with my blood sugar going low and that means that I have to eat unnecessary carbs and calories. I am hoping that this gets better!

So, with all this in mind I was a little worried going into this weeks weigh in. I was just hoping that the scale would at least show a loss since I am eating much healthier than I used to. I was thrilled when I stepped on and saw a 3 pound loss this week! I was very surprised and happy. I am not sure that I could do the 17 Day Diet for the rest of my life; I think it is too strict to do forever, but it definitely provides a great spring-board to jump start any weight loss!

2 comments:

Mari said...

You did great! I'm proud of you - it's way harder for you and you are doing good!

Melissa said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of you and excited for you! :)