Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weigh in!

Alright, it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted. I have had continuing success since my last post. Last week I lost 2 pounds and this week I also lost 2 pounds. I am now down 10 pounds since I started. I am now really starting to notice it in my clothes. I can fit into clothes that I haven't been able to wear for a while. It is really motivating!

I have also downloaded a new app on my phone that teaches you to do either 50, 150, 200 or 250 sit-ups. I do it every other day and since I haven't been able to exercise since I started this, it is a small thing that helps me. I am working toward doing 150 sit-ups and am currently at 31. It is still difficult, but it is getting easier!

5 comments:

Mari said...

Hooray for you!

Cheri said...

That is so great and I'm so proud of you!

Melissa said...

Go Heather! Great job :)

What app is it?

Heather said...

Melissa -

It is an app that is just called sit-ups. I just searched that and found it through the market.

Terri said...

yeah!!!!