Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Long Overdo Update

Sorry it has been so long since my last update! I have been having problems with blogger. I have continued to have great success, losing 15 more pounds since my last post, bringing me to a total of 25 pounds lost! Since I started working at Tolman's getting my exercise in has been difficult. I am going to try getting up early in the morning and getting some time in walking on the treadmill and maybe a little strength workout in as well. I am not necessarily a morning person so this has proven difficult to get started on!

Not working in the kitchen has been very helpful, though. Not having that temptation around makes it much easier for me to say no when the temptation does arise. I also find that I can eat small portions of things that aren't necessarily healthy foods and not need to eat even eat what is considered one portion size.

I went out shopping tonight and was able to buy a couple shirts that are mediums! I think middle/high school was the last time I was in a size medium! Thanks for the support! I couldn't have gotten this far without knowing that you are all out there supporting me!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm so proud of you! You are doing great!

Cheri said...

I'm so proud of you too! It's hard work and you're doing great and looking great too!

Connie said...

Wow! you are doing great.
I'm glad you like your job at Tolmans too.