THE TIGERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS! They beat the New York Yankees last night and now are officially in the playoffs. We are very happy that they were able to make it this far. Now, they just have to win!
Mom ripped a list out of a magazine that is titled "Instant Comfort". It has many great things on it. So, I decided that I would make my own list.
1. Getting your hair washed by a professional before you get it cut.
2. Cuddling up in a big comphy chair with a good book and a cup of tea, and the snow swirling outside.
3. Number 2, with Cleo sleeping on my lap.*
4. Being able to take a nice hot, long bath and soak away all your worries.
5. Little babies sleeping.
6. A full tank of gas and still having money in your wallet.
7. Getting together with family and remeniscing about memories together and laughing so hard you start crying.
Alright, now it is your turn. What brings you instant comfort?
Have a wonderful day!
*(This doesn't happen very often since Cleo feels that we are all beneath her, but in winter she likes to sleep on our laps to stay warm! We always enjoy it when she decided that we are good enough for her.)
19 hours ago