Monday, May 14, 2007

Belated pictures of Andy - Rampage game






Here are the belated pictures of Andy a couple of weekends ago. He had to, along with a bunch of other new recruits, go to the Rampage game, which was paid for already, and they had to make a statement of some sort (I am honestly not exactly sure what it was they were saying). Anyway, Mom, being the good scrapbooker she is, took the camera and took some pictures. Some of them didn't turn out, they were too fuzzy, But here are a few!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these - it was a pretty neat ceremony - Mom

Anonymous said...

It was the oath of enlistment that you take when you swear in at MEPS. It goes like this -
I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Laura said...

Thanks for posting that. Too bad the pictures are so far away. I did pick him out though! Very cool.

Terri said...

Thanks for posting. Wish I could have been there. I bet it was a really cool thing, although I'm sure I would have been crying.