Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Zero

Well, another weigh in has come and gone and this time I lost nothing, although I didn't gain anything either. I wasn't surprised, though. I just had a feeling that I hadn't done as well this week. But we will move on and see what this week brings! On another note I started my new beginners running training today. Actually it started yesterday but they gave me a rest day yesterday so I did a little strength workout instead. Today, my first actual day of training, was walking for 30 minutes. As I walked from my room to the back room where we keep the treadmill I realized that I didn't have my ipod. I also realized, however, that although my ipod was only a few steps away in my room, my headphones where upstairs on the couch. My laziness prevailed and I decided to walk without any music. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I was prepared for the 30 minutes to tick by really slowly but it went by rather quickly. By the time the 30 minutes was up my feet were like lead weights. I am certain that by next week at this time they will be stronger and it will not be as difficult!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Yep - next week will be better! Good for you for keeping at it!

Cheri said...

Don't give up- it will pay off!

Melissa said...

It's not easy, but I know you can do it!!!!